We Are Open!
Update as of May 26th, 2020
Per Larimer County’s approval of Variance #3 – Specific Variances by Sector: Personal Services PHO 20-28 Appendix D, Section I.A.1: You will still be required to wear a face mask during your time at Allura, but your face covering may be removed during your treatment if necessary.
Update as of May 1st, 2020
As of today, we are open, but things are going to look a little different so we can keep you safe. We are taking deliberate measures to keep you and our staff safe so that we can ensure we continue to offer you, our clients, excellent customer service and dedicated, high-quality treatments!
- Please do not come to your appointment if you have a fever, a cough, or are experiencing shortness of breath or flu-like symptoms.
- Our front desk staff will ask a couple of questions regarding your potential COVID risk factors when you arrive for your appointment. If you appear to be ill, we will reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment or show up late. We have blocked our schedule to allow for proper social distancing, so it is important that you show up at the time of your scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive wearing a mask. We have added alcohol sanitizers at our check in/out stations for your convenience to use when you enter our clinic.
- Please do not wear makeup to your appointment if you are doing any aesthetic treatment.
- If you have had any type of fever, please wait 72 hours after the fever is gone before coming into the clinic.
- Please respect social distancing in the clinic. If someone is at our check-in/check-out desk, you may be asked to wait outside our front door or in the waiting area until the desk is freed up and available for you.
- If you have a designated driver, they will need to remain in the car; please do not bring children to your appointment.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please wait 6 weeks before coming into the clinic. Appointments can be rescheduled or canceled without penalty.
Reducing our Patients’ and Staff Risk of Infection:
- We are taking every precaution and following all requirements and guidelines set forth by government agencies.
- It is our standard practice to routinely sanitize all treatment and customer service spaces.
- We have increased our normal cleaning frequency in higher traffic areas, bathrooms and check-in/out stations and enhanced the measures we take to ensure clean & sanitized work surfaces in our treatment rooms.
- All pens, clipboards, etc. will be wiped down after each patient use.
- We have reviewed proper handwashing procedures with all the staff.
- We have instituted wellness checks with all staff and do not permit staff with symptoms of any illness to be in either clinic.
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
Thank you, we are looking forward to seeing you all again!
The Owners and Staff at Allura
Update as of March 23rd, 2020
Allura has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and with the recent executive order issued by our Governor, we will be closed for appointments through April 30, 2020. In the next several days, we will be in contact by phone and email to reschedule upcoming appointments.
We want to assure you that we have and will continue to be available to our clients for questions or concerns. If you should have general questions, please call our officeto leave a message at 970-223-0193 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you should have questions regarding hormone pellet therapy, please call us at the above number or email us at email@example.com. We ask that you allow one business day to return your call or email.
If you need to purchase SkinMedica products during this time, please click here, select your products, and they will be shipped directly to you.
If we are not able to reopen by mid-April, we will be emailing our OPEN HOUSE specials. You may call the entire week of April 13th (Monday through Saturday) to purchase procedures at special pricing to use when we reopen.
We will continue to monitor the situation and notify you of any change through email and social media, including if we are able to open sooner than expected.
We know that the uncertainty around COVID-19 has been difficult for everyone. We apologize for any inconvenience our closing may cause, but we look forward to seeing all of you at the end of this pandemic. We appreciate your understanding and loyalty to Allura, and we wish you and your families good health.
The Owners and Staff at Allura
Update as of March 16, 2020
Allura Skin, Laser & Wellness Clinic has always placed the health, safety, and welfare of our clients as our highest priority. With growing concerns regarding the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we want to give you an update regarding our practice policies. It is our standard practice to routinely sanitize all treatment and customer service spaces. To reduce our patients’ and staff risk of infection, we have increased our normal cleaning frequency in higher traffic areas, bathrooms and check-in/out stations and enhanced the measures we take to ensure clean work surfaces in our treatment rooms. We have added alcohol sanitizers at our check in/out stations for your convenience. In addition to adhering to industry-standard cleanliness practices that we follow every day, we have reviewed proper handwashing procedures with all the staff. We have instituted wellness checks with all staff and do not permit staff with symptoms of any illness to be in either clinic.
In order to maintain wellness among patients and staff, we ask that any patient who is not feeling well, experiencing upper respiratory symptoms, or a fever within 24 hours of a scheduled treatment, remain home. If you are visibly ill, we will reschedule your appointment. We do ask that you contact us immediately if you’ve been diagnosed with Coronavirus within two weeks of receiving a treatment at Allura. Appointments can be rescheduled or canceled without penalty.
We are closely monitoring updates through the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We are taking these deliberate measures to keep you and our staff safe so that we can ensure we continue to offer you, our clients, excellent customer service and dedicated, high-quality treatments.
Thank you for your consideration,
The Owners and Staff at Allura