We Are Open!
Update as of June 1, 2021
Per the latest CDC guidance, clients visiting Allura, who are fully vaccinated, may do so without a mask. Clients who are not fully vaccinated are highly encouraged to wear their mask while in our clinics.
Reducing our Patients’ and Staff Risk of Infection:
- Please do not come to your appointment if you have a fever, a cough, or are experiencing shortness of breath or flu-like symptoms.
- If you have had any type of fever, please wait 72 hours after the fever is gone before coming into the clinic.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please wait 6 weeks before coming into the clinic. Appointments can be rescheduled or canceled without penalty.
- We are taking every precaution and following all requirements and guidelines set forth by government agencies.
- It is our standard practice to routinely sanitize all treatment and customer service spaces.
- We have increased our normal cleaning frequency in higher traffic areas, bathrooms and check-in/out stations and enhanced the measures we take to ensure clean & sanitized work surfaces in our treatment rooms.
Thank you, we are looking forward to seeing you!
The Owners and Staff at Allura